- स्टेट लेवल कुराश कॉम्पिटीशन में रावतपुरा स्कूल के चार खिलाड़ियों का शानदार प्रदर्शन, अब नेशनल लेवल पर रोहतक में खेलेंगे।
- “Learning Hub” Was conducted in the Conducive environment of SRI School, Dhaneli
- श्री रावतपुरा सरकार इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ फार्मेसी, कुम्हारी में राष्ट्रीय सेवा योजना की इकाई ने मनाया सद्भावना दिवस।
- ‘सेना में करियर कैसे बनाएं’ विषय पर श्री रावतपुरा सरकार यूनिवर्सिटी में व्याख्यान, एयरफोर्स के सेवानिवृत ग्रुप कैप्टन ने छात्रों को दिये जरूरी टिप्स।
- समाज के हर व्यक्ति को शिक्षित करके ही असली स्वतंत्रता प्राप्त हो सकती है : महाराज श्री रावतपुरा सरकार
Guru Purnima, which, is also known as Viyas Purnima was celebrated with traditional religious fervour and gaiety throughout Ashrams of Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust today.
A large number of devotees thronged the various Guru ashrams throughout the region to participate in the Guru Purnima celebrations and pay their obeisance and respects to the Sadguru Bhagwan.
In connection with Guru Purnima celebrations a grand function was held at Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust Ashram at Dhaneli-Raipur where a large number of devotees drawn from different parts of the region participated and paid obeisance to Param Sant Shri Ravi Shankar Maharaj (Rawatpura Sarkar).
Another function was held at Rawatpura Dham, Chitrakoot, Haridwar and Vrindavan Asharm. The celebrations started with “Maha Abhishek” of Maharh Shri at 03:00AM (brahma muhurta) today. The devotees including men, women and children were served Prashad after the Guru Pujan and Guru Vandna.
Guru Purnima was also celebrated with full devotion and traditional religious fervour by the devotees of Bhakt Mandal of different cities of India.
A large number of devotees thronged the Ashram early in the morning to participate in the celebrations and pay their obeisance to Maharaj Shri.
The function started with Abhishek which was followed by recitation of Maha Abhishek, few shalokas of Guru Gita and performance of Pusharchana.
On the occasion Maharj shri apprised the significance of Guru Purnima to the devotees. Giving religious discourses Maharaj Shri said the dharma in sum and substance teaches us religious quality leading to globalization and at the same time extols us to stand up fearlessly for preserving the sanctity of dharma.
Bhajan Kirtan was also held which was followed by serving of prashad to devotees.